Welcome to the Play2Do Teacher Training Space
Your experience and expectations
Play2Do Teacher training course description
Play2Do: Introductory materials
Play2Do: Game Scenario One: Petya Loses Control af...
Play2Do: Game Scenario Two: Michael Hits the Dysle...
Play2Do: Game Scenario Three: The shy new classmate
Play2Do: Game Scenario Four: Teenager’s impulses a...
Play2Do: Game Scenario Five: Different student nee...
Play2Do: Game Scenario Six: Epileptic Episode duri...
The Simulated Practice Environment
Finishing your course
Specific learning objectives:
- Managing epileptic seizures.
- Supporting the child to deal with the stress caused by his/her condition.
- Handling feelings of embarrassment.
- Supporting a child that cannot communicate verbally to express his thoughts and feelings.
- Handling the reaction of other children.
- Helping other children understand the child’s condition.
- Creating a friendly and supportive environment in the class
- Properly reporting to parents about incidents
Last modified: Thursday, 8 March 2018, 2:35 AM