Introduction to Play2Do Scenario Four
1. Scenario Learning Objectives
- Identifying behaviors that may escalate into a challenging situation and dealing with such situation.
- Identifying hypersensitivity and obsessive-compulsive triggers and possible effects of it. Coping and dealing with stressful situations within classroom.
- Promoting effective communication in the classroom and dealing with group dynamics.
- Setting the rules of and boundaries within classroom.
- Ability to teach tolerance toward the individual differences in a group. Coping with children’s negative attitudes.